Right of withdrawal
(1) Consumers generally have a statutory right of withdrawal when concluding a distance selling transaction, which the provider informs about in accordance with the legal model below. The exceptions to the right of withdrawal are regulated in paragraph (2). A sample withdrawal form can be found in paragraph (3).
(1) Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, telephone call or email). You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
In order to meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the inexpensive standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
(2) The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the consumer's personal needs.
(3) The provider informs about the model withdrawal form according to the legal regulation as follows:
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
safetee technologies GmbH
Skyline Hill Center
by phone:+49 152 243 28 337
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*)
about the purchase of the following goods (*)/
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Please delete inapplicable
End of revocation.